Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Who where you?

You were flying somewhere between 1000 and 2000 feet agl over the San Ramon, Danville area on Sunday about noon.

You got my attention with the rapid throttle advancement and change in pitch that I identify with someone doing steep turns. We get that in the area as lot of folks do maneuvers around Mt Diablo.

You kept my attention because you where doing tighter turns than I would associate with a normal steep turn drill. You're in a 172, showing off to someone on the ground I expect.

You had my attention, because you flew from that tight turn to another location, and then another and finally, your directly overhead. One of the kids on the ball team says,"Hey dad that plane is doing tricks."

From this vantage point I can see you almost at 90 degrees on the bank. Your turns stink, the tail is all over the place and your losing lots of altitude.

You make one last turn and head south. I wish I had take a picture or could read the N number.

You make the rest of us look bad, I hope you get some training before you hurt yourself or someone else.

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name...José Jiménez

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sloppy grammar too. I hope you get some training, you make the rest of us look bad.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger JFraser said...

Hi David--

I'm from http://www.intoflight.com, which is a new network for private pilots.

I'd love to speak with you about a partnership with Into Flight and can be reached at jfraser@intoproductions.com.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home