Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Straight as an Arrow

Received an email from Ahart yesterday. A new Arrow II is going online, and since next week is the big boys trip to So Cal, the new Arrow is cheaper and it's time to fly something new I've scheduled a check out.

My boys are excited about flying the new bird. Anything that has retractable gear is automatically more interesting. (Have to admit to similar feelings)

Almost more than the flight I look forward to the eventual naming of the aircraft by my sons. All of the the planes so far have been given pet names. Laney and Hawky for the Cessnas, Action Speed for the DA-40, and Mooney; it already ended in a y, so it was left as is. I don't make the names, I'm just along for the ride, as it were.

I didn't get any indications on the name yesterday when I told them of our change in rides, but I'm certain we'll have something setup by the time we leave. I look forward to it and the time away with the boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home