Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Trip Planning

I'm off to Texas on business next week. Since it's a need to get their type of trip I'm flying with the friendly skys. As I think about it, this is the first trip in a long time that either won't be personally flown or with SWA. I would have gone with SWA if not for the odd regualtions regarding their flights into and out of the Dallas area.

On the bright side my contact in TX is a pilot and fliying nut like myself.(except younger and still entertaining the idea of a flying career) That coupled with the Grand Prairie airport being only a mile or so away from the site will result in some sort of genreal avaiation related activity. At least there is a lunch stop.

If things go well, this could become a regular trip. I'll just "have" to get my IFR and a fast plane then......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home