Thursday, November 03, 2005

Flying Time Slips By

My fall flying, or lack of, is running true to form at this point. Family activities, work, lack of daylight or weather has a hold on trips to the airport.

Looking thru my log book, there are few flights listed between November and January. Those listed, are maintenance flights when I owned the 172 I had on leaseback. That certainly leads me to odd thoughts about missing a plane that breaks so I can get in some flying time.

I have a possible flight later in the month to my client in Torrance. Given the usual unpredictable weather conditions I estimate a 50/50 chance of being able to fly myself. This being a need to be there trip I'll have the Southwest ticket and rental car reservation in advance. It would be sloppy if I didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home