Monday, April 24, 2006

Kindergarten

After last weeks flight, my oldest son regaled the classroom and his teacher about his flying abilities. His teacher then suggests he bring his Dad in for some duel show and tell about flying.

How fun! I've volunteered for classroom before and know most of the boys from coaching in Little League, so I’m familiar with the environment.

I'm still going over in my head about how and what to talk about. We have about 15 minutes or so. My first idea is bring in all the headsets in the house and work with my son on how he wears them and how we speak to the controllers, each other, etc. We can then dump them on the floor and do some hands on with that.

Another idea is to pin a Class B chart on cardboard and stick an aerial picture or two on it for reference (The school and nearby park).

Anyway, trying to keep short, simple, interactive and most of all fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home